Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Reading Vannevar Bush's article "As We May Think", I have come to realize that everything is tide together, including media. Bush clearly shows how science is tide to technology that we use today and how the media we use helps us to grow and advance mentally. Eventhough we create the media or technology we are only limited in our storage compared to the technology we have created. From reading Bush's article, I get the feeling that without technology we would not be far advanced as we are. Yes, we have created technology but in some ways this technology can be a blessing and a curse to mankind. I agree that we have misused the resources that we have and instead of using them for good in some areas we have used them for evil. Man has come along way with technology but has not matured in areas necessary to use the technology we have created only in a positive and productive way. We still have much growing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment